Dirt bikes are the perfect vehicles for off-road adventures. It can be hard to find an electric dirt bike. But it is even harder to find a cheap electric dirt bike. Fret not! We have compiled a list of the cheapest electric dirt bikes for adults and children.
Read on to find the cheapest electric dirt bike for adults and children!
Best Cheapest Electric Dirt Bikes on the Market
1. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Razor MX350 might be low on power, but an electric dirt bike is hard to come by at its price. The current price of the Razor MX350 electric dirt bike on Amazon is just $229. Many would argue that this e dirt bike is for kids.
But for me, a weight limit of 140 lbs is enough to carry medium-weighing teenagers and even some skinny adults. In short, it is a great electric bike offered at an extremely affordable price. Don’t miss your chance to buy it!
- Razor MX350 electric dirt bike weighs 48.92 lbs while it has a maximum load-carrying capacity of up to 140 lbs.
- It comes equipped with two 12V lead-acid batteries. You can charge the battery in 12 hours using a regular home socket.
- Razor MX350 e-bike can go up to 7 miles on a single charge and offers a continuous riding time of 30 minutes or more.
- Razor MX350 electric dirt bike features a 350W brushless motor that can get you to a top speed of up to 14 mph.
- Razor MX350 is fitted with 12” pneumatic knobby tires that ensure a smooth ride and maximum transfer of power. These tires can tackle all kinds of terrains and are perfect for off-road fun.
- The adjustable riser handlebars allow riders to customize them to match their height. This makes the riding posture much more comfortable.
- Razor MX350 e dirt bike features a retraceable kickstand and hand-operated rear brake with a short stopping distance.
You can learn more about the Razor electric bikes.
2. Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Off-Road Motocross Bike
Razor MX650 is the next cheapest electric dirt bike for adults. You would know by now that this list will be heavily dominated by Razor electric bikes. The company has a special interest in electric bikes and dirt electric bikes, to be precise.
MX650 has got plenty of firepower. It has better load-carrying capacity and acceleration as compared to the MX350. Its performance on steep roads is pretty exceptional. It is offered at a fairly low price of $499.
- Razor MX650 has authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- It has a maximum load-carrying capacity of up to 220 lbs.
- The powerful 650W motor on the Razor MX650 electric dirt bike can get you to a top speed of up to 17 mph.
- To stop the momentum of a powerful 650-watt motor, MX650 comes equipped with disc brakes on the front and rear wheels. Riders can operate these brakes using a hand lever on the handlebar.
- Just like MX350, it comes equipped with two 12V lead-acid batteries. You can charge the battery in approximately 10 hours.
- Razor MX650 e-bike can go up to 10 miles on a single charge and offers a continuous riding time of 40 minutes or more.
- Razor MX650 is fitted with 16” and 14” pneumatic knobby tires on the front and back, respectively. These tires offer excellent road grip and make your rides more comfortable than before.
- The Razor MX650 electric dirt bike features a retraceable kickstand and adjustable riser handlebars that riders can customize to match their height.
3. Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Adult
Razor MX500 is another great prospect in the category of cheap dirt electric bikes for adults. It is powered by a high-torque electric motor to help you on off-road tracks. The design of the Razor MX500 is slightly sharp than its sister models, such as MX650 or MX350.
Razor MX500 electric dirt bike is offered at an affordable price of $529. Feature-wise, it is not a match for Razor MX650, but Amazon offers are a funny thing. You would find similar things at different prices. Nonetheless, the price of MX500 is low enough to make it to this list.
- Razor MX500 comes in an extremely compact size.
- It has a maximum load-carrying capacity of up to 175 lbs.
- The Razor MX500 e dirt bike features the same 650W electric motor as the MX650, capable of reaching a top speed of up to 15 mph.
- Experts recommend this electric dirt bike for teens over 14 years of age.
- MX500 comes with dual-disc brakes, which riders can operate using a hand lever on the handlebar.
- MX500 is equipped with three 12V lead-acid batteries instead of two, and the battery pack can be charged in approximately 12 hours.
- Razor MX500 e-bike can go up to 10 miles on a single charge and offers a continuous riding time of 40 minutes or more.
- Razor MX500 electric dirt bike comes fitted with 16” and 14” pneumatic knobby tires on the front and back, respectively. These all-terrain tires help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride.
4. Hiboy DK1 Electric Dirt Bike for Kids
- Top Speed: 15.5 mph
- Range: 13.7 miles
- Motor: 300 w
- Weight: 38.1 lbs
- Load: 140 lbs
If you’re looking for an electric dirt bike for extremely young kids, then Hiboy DK1 is a great option. There aren’t many electric dirt bikes for kids aged between 3 and 10. Even after that, Hiboy DK1 electric dirt bike is offered at a reasonable price of $549.
The unique selling proposition of the Hiboy DK1 electric dirt bike is its remarkable shockproof performance. Even on the most bumpy roads, you would not feel a thing. Plus, the parental speed control setting gives you more control over the bike.
- Hiboy DK1 dirt bike can carry a maximum load of 140 lbs.
- The Hiboy DK1 electric dirt bike features a powerful 300W motor that can get you to a top speed of up to 15.5 mph.
- It offers three different speed modes. You can go up to these speeds in the following modes: Low Mode: 5.0 mph (8 km/h), Medium Mode: 7.5 mph (12 km/h), High Mode: 15.5 mph (25 km/h)
- Hiboy DK1 electric dirt bike features a one-of-a-kind Aluminum battery that you can recharge in only 4-5 hours.
- Hiboy DK1 e-bike can go up to 13.7 miles on a single charge and offers a continuous riding time of 90 minutes or more.
- The best part about Hiboy DK1 is that it has a high-strength shock-absorbing spring under the rider’s seat and a hydraulic shock fork over the front wheel, both of which offer a super shock-absorbing capacity.
- It comes with 12.5-inch aero knobby tires that provide maximum support and performance for rough terrain.
5. Razor SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike
- Top Speed: 15 mph
- Range: up to 40 minutes
- Motor: 500 w
- Weight: 95.7 lbs
- Load: 175 lbs
Watch out for SX500, another e-dirt bike you must consider. As I mentioned, Razor electric bikes heavily dominate this list. The company presents SX500 as a prime model, inspired by the motorbike design of Jeremy McGrath, the winningest motocross rider in history, also known as the King of Supercross.
The bike boasts numerous features. Even with all these features, Razor SX500 comes at a reasonable price of $666 on Amazon. Keep in mind that this is the only model bearing an Amazon’s Choice badge in the category of electric mobility vehicles.
- Razor SX500 e-bike can carry a load of up to 175 lbs.
- The Razor SX500 electric dirt bike has a powerful 500W motor that can get you to a top speed of up to 15 mph.
- It is equipped with three 12V lead-acid batteries.
- The Razor SX500 e-bike offers a continuous riding time of 40 minutes.
- Razor SX500 electric dirt bike features authentic McGrath graphics, fairing design, large pneumatic knobby tires, and a retractable kickstand,
- It comes with hand-operated dual-disc brakes.
- Razor SX500 also features dual suspension and riser handlebars for added riding comfort.
If you have an electric dirt bike and need a helmet, here are the best electric dirt bike helmets for youth.
Final Word, Best Cheapest Electric Dirt Bikes
So, here are the top 5 cheapest electric dirt bikes for adults and children. Though all bikes are great, my favorite pick for the cheapest electric dirt bike for adults is the Razor MX650. The price and features are optimized for MX650. It is one of the most powerful dirt bikes on the market.
We have already covered some of the best electric dirt bikes in a previous article. You can read that as well to broaden your choices.
What is your choice for the cheapest electric dirt bike? Let us know in the comments below!